It’s easy to add images into your posts in WordPress but what if you want your readers to have the ability to click that image and download it? Don’t worry! It’s not difficult, just follow the steps below.
- Choose what image you want to use
- Open this image in the folder, then drag it to your home screen
- Right click the image on you home screen and send it to a “compressed (zipped) folder”
- Open the media tab in WordPress, select “Add New”
- Choose your new zipped folder for the image
- Once the zip folder has been added in your media, click it to open
- Copy the URL text for the image
- Now you can go to your post and add the link to any button or image you want you readers to download. Click save, and you’re done!